Indian Restaurants in Birmingham
1. Lasan Indian restaurant in Birmingham 3-4 Dakota Buildings, James Street - B3
Down a dodgy-looking side street in the Jewellery Quarter, this upmarket Indian may not be a romantic venue, but its of a quality found only rarely in the UK. Unsung hero of Asian cuisine, Aktar Islam, cooks sincere and brilliant combinations that are superbly matched with the wine flight: its a great culinary experience!
2. Saffron Indian restaurant in Birmingham 126 Colmore Row - B3
2014 Review: A real experience of subcontinental food at its best this very unusual and innovative modern Indian is praised for accomplished cooking by a talented chef; more reports please!
3. Asha’s Indian Bar and Restaurant Indian restaurant in Birmingham 12-22 Newhall St - B3
Decades away from typical Balti-house standards this city-centre branch of a Gulf States chain provides a classy Indian dining option, where interesting cocktails, friendly staff and stylish decor all compliment the great cuisine.
4. Itihaas Indian restaurant in Birmingham 18 Fleet Street - B3
2016 Review: Lavish city-centre spot (with a Selfridges spin-off) that continues to elicit high praise indeed for its Mughal-inspired cuisine.
5. Jyoti's Vegetarian Indian restaurant in Birmingham 1045 Stratford Road - B28
A cornucopia of tastes and textures awaits at this fantastic, Formica-topped South Indian veggie, in Hall Green; the menu is large and tasty, and its still cheap, especially as it allows BYO.
View full listings of 22 Indian Birmingham Restaurants
Popular Birmingham Restaurant Searches
Top Birmingham Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Birmingham based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Birmingham