Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Bath
2. Scallop Shell Fish & seafood restaurant in Bath 22 Monmouth Place - BA1
Chef/owner Garry Rosser and his team opened up The Scallop Shell in Bath in January 2015, and they have worked hard to ensure The Scallop Shell has become known for serving up mouth-watering traditional favourites such as crisp-fried, flaky cod and haddock, served with chips cut ...
3. The Mint Room Indian restaurant in Bath Longmead Gospel Hall, Lower Bristol Rd - BA2
The Mint Room is a multi award-winning fine dining Indian restaurant in the beautiful, historic city of Bath.
The Mint Room offers a varied a la carte menu consisting of a tantalising selection of mouth-watering dishes, with a great number of classical favourites, as well as ou...
4. Acorn Vegetarian Kitchen Vegetarian restaurant in Bath 2 North Parade Passage - BA1
ACORN VEGETARIAN KITCHEN IS A DESTINATION
FOR PEOPLE WHO VALUE GOOD FOOD AND WISH
TO SHARE IT WITH THOSE THEY CARE ABOUT...
5. Menu Gordon Jones British, Modern restaurant in Bath 2 Wellsway - BA2
Listed in the Sunday Times' Top 100 Restaurants in the UK 2016 and regional winner of the Good Food Guideâs Restaurant of the Year 2015, Gordon Jones is cooking up a storm with his surprise tasting menus. Just a short stroll from Bath city centre, this temple of fine dining is ...
6. The Olive Tree, Queensberry Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Bath Russell St - BA1
Proud to be one of Bathâs longest established independent restaurants, The 3 AA Rosette Olive Tree, nestled in the basement of The Queensberry Hotel continues to receive rapturous praise from guests and locals alike. This contemporary British restaurant offers deformalised fine...
7. Sotto Sotto Italian restaurant in Bath 10 North Pde - BA2
A charming restaurant set in brick-lined vaults, on North Parade, where the superb atmosphere is matched by delightful Italian food and attentive, friendly service. Children are made very welcome too.
8. Casanis French restaurant in Bath 4 Saville Row - BA1
A small bistro tucked away up a Bath side street, but worth the trudge for the very good French cuisine. Even a reporter who found the service forbidding initially, said it thawed as the night went on, ensuring a very pleasant experience overall.
9. The Eastern Eye Indian restaurant in Bath 8a Quiet St - BA1
A âGeorgian Indianâ, unlikely as it sounds, set in a âunique and grandiose 1800s ballroom, with three massive vaulted glass ceiling domesâ; happily, âthe extravagance of the venue extends to the food!â
10. The Wheatsheaf British, Modern restaurant in Bath Combe Hay - BA2
A âlovely country pub with a warm welcomeâ, just outside the city; reporters were a bit divided on the food this year â evaluations ranged from âjust OKâ to âexcellentâ.
View full listings of 1 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Bath Restaurants
Popular Bath Restaurant Searches
Top Bath Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Bath based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Bath