Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Bath
1. Scallop Shell Fish & seafood restaurant in Bath 22 Monmouth Place - BA1
Chef/owner Garry Rosser and his team opened up The Scallop Shell in Bath in January 2015, and they have worked hard to ensure The Scallop Shell has become known for serving up mouth-watering traditional favourites such as crisp-fried, flaky cod and haddock, served with chips cut ...
3. The Mint Room Indian restaurant in Bath Longmead Gospel Hall, Lower Bristol Rd - BA2
The Mint Room is a multi award-winning fine dining Indian restaurant in the beautiful, historic city of Bath.
The Mint Room offers a varied a la carte menu consisting of a tantalising selection of mouth-watering dishes, with a great number of classical favourites, as well as ou...
4. The Olive Tree, Queensberry Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Bath Russell St - BA1
Proud to be one of Bath’s longest established independent restaurants, The 3 AA Rosette Olive Tree, nestled in the basement of The Queensberry Hotel continues to receive rapturous praise from guests and locals alike. This contemporary British restaurant offers deformalised fine...
5. Acorn Vegetarian Kitchen Vegetarian restaurant in Bath 2 North Parade Passage - BA1
ACORN VEGETARIAN KITCHEN IS A DESTINATION
FOR PEOPLE WHO VALUE GOOD FOOD AND WISH
TO SHARE IT WITH THOSE THEY CARE ABOUT...
6. Menu Gordon Jones British, Modern restaurant in Bath 2 Wellsway - BA2
Listed in the Sunday Times' Top 100 Restaurants in the UK 2016 and regional winner of the Good Food Guide’s Restaurant of the Year 2015, Gordon Jones is cooking up a storm with his surprise tasting menus. Just a short stroll from Bath city centre, this temple of fine dining is ...
7. Sotto Sotto Italian restaurant in Bath 10 North Pde - BA2
A “very atmospheric” Italian located in old vaults on North Parade, with its “ground level facing out onto an orange grove”; “the food is always deliciously authentic” and the service “superbly professional”… no wonder it's “sometimes difficult to get in”!
8. The Eastern Eye Indian restaurant in Bath 8a Quiet St - BA1
A “Georgian Indian”, unlikely as it sounds, set in a “unique and grandiose 1800s ballroom, with three massive vaulted glass ceiling domes”; happily, “the extravagance of the venue extends to the food!”
9. Colonna & Smalls Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Bath 6 Chapel Row - BA1
“The best coffee in Bath, made and served by experts” – the unanimous verdict on this attractively minimal café, by Queen Square, which also does great cakes.
10. Yammo Pizza restaurant in Bath 66 Walcot St - BA1
A “great-value, friendly, simple, little bistro café”, within “spitting distance of all the city’s main landmarks”. The “basic set-up” is “not elegant, but – with its ‘Neapolitan street food formula’ – it isn’t trying to be”. “Stunning pizza” is the highlight you might hope for, alongside other “fresh and really tasty” dishes (such as meatballs) from a “small menu” that “makes passionate use of local ingredients”.
View full listings of 1 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Bath Restaurants
Popular Bath Restaurant Searches
Top Bath Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Bath based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Bath