Indian Restaurants in Bath
1. The Eastern Eye Indian restaurant in Bath 8a Quiet St - BA1
2016 Review: A Georgian Indian, unlikely as it sounds, set in a unique and grandiose 1800s ballroom, with three massive vaulted glass ceiling domes; happily, the extravagance of the venue extends to the food!
2. The Mint Room Indian restaurant in Bath Longmead Gospel Hall, Lower Bristol Rd - BA2
Upmarket and inventive Indian cooking wins enthusiastic feedback for this unexpectedly nice and buzzy venue on a busy road out of the city.
3. Yak Yeti Yak Indian restaurant in Bath 12 Pierrepont St - BA1
2016 Review: This original and cosy, if slightly shabby basement, on the fringe of the city centre, is well worth discovering for a different, very casual (and affordable) meal. The food is a far cry from the usual heavy-handed curry house fare fresh, tasty, with lighter flavours, many grilled dishes, and sauces featuring Sichuan pepper and Himalayan herbs.
4. Indian Temptation Indian restaurant in Bath 09-10 High Street (Cheap Street) - BA1
Indian vegetarian dishes never before seen and well worth exploring again win praise for this first-floor subcontinental, in an attractive 18th-century room with views of Bath Abbey.
5. Rajpoot Indian restaurant in Bath 4 Argyle St - BA2
2014 Review: An atmospheric traditional Indian tipped for its impressive setting in a Georgian cellar, and offering food thats good, but not memorably so; prices can seem high, so remember that portions are substantial.
View full listings of 6 Indian Bath Restaurants
Popular Bath Restaurant Searches
Top Bath Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Bath based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Bath