If you’re not already following us on Twitter, here’s a handy round up of the week’s main news stories.
• Bincho Yakitori to launch new West End flagship.
• Ramsay set to launch new concept at City’s New Change development… right by Jamie’s new BBQ joint.
• Jason Atherton, coming soon to Mayfair under his own name, has already opened a restaurant on his own … in Shanghai.
• John Burton-Race to leave Dartmouth’s New Angel It has never deserved its (celebrity-blinded) Michelin star – perhaps the new ex-Ledbury chef will!
• Buddha Bar goes bust, with 80 jobs lost.
• A Roux restaurant in Inverness is found wanting by health inspector.
In the media...
• Guardian blog considers why Brits are so bad at fast food, but why there's hope.