If you’re not already following us on Twitter, here’s a handy round up of the week’s main news stories.
• Kitchin to open second Edinburgh restaurant, near the Castle, this summer
• Tike, by Fenchurch Street station, has closed, to be replaced by Il Locale bar, pizzeria and grill (same owners)
• Marcus Wareing is to open a new restaurant next year
In the media...
• Food allergies: 3x more people think they have them than actually do (NYT)
• Our 2011 survey has now closed, with more reporters than last year, and more reports.
• We review Bar Boulud and J W Marriott Steakhouse
To post a comment you must be registered and signed in.