If you’re not already following us on Twitter, here’s a handy round up of the weeks main news stories
• Goose Britwell Salome closes after prop. demands less 'poncey' food.
• Rumoured that Chris Horridge (who's a really good chef) is to leave Cliveden after just a year
• Two new Roux-branded establishments for Bonnie Scotland
• Cielo to open in Mayfair in March, 44-seat mid-price Italian in Old Burlington St.
• Coming soon to Chelsea: L'Art du Fromage, specialising in 'cheese gastronomy'.
• Kindly published by Caterer & Hotelkeeper, our letter about their recent isn't-Michelin-wonderful edition
• Michel Roux on Ramsay and MPW. Well, let's just say he thought one of them was pretty good!
• Not coming soon: Kyashii - West End Japanese seems to have closed before ever opening.