If you’re not already following us on Twitter, here’s a handy round up of the week’s main news stories.
• Multiple restaurateur Simon Binder to launch WB/bistro, Bar Batu, in Gresham Street in September, in 'Euro-style', whatever that is.
• The name of Heston’s new Knightsbridge dining room is to be 'Dinner': The excitement is almost unbearable.
• Mayfair's Hush is closed for intensive make-over, to be relaunched with a largely new menu on 9 June.
• Hakkasan Bruton Street confirms November opening, and discloses some rare financial information on its financial backer The Age, Abu Dhabi.
• Koffmann at the Berkeley releases its booking number – 020 7235 1010.
• We note, just for the record, Gordon Ramsay has never – as the Sunday Times said in last Sunday’s article about Richard Caring – threatened to sue Harden’s
In the media...
• The Telegraph opines about which are the best of the food blogs
• We review Roux At Parliament Square SW1 in Soho